The Super Adhesive fittydent system is a patented technology that creates a strong tie, safe and lasting between the prosthesis and your gums. Unlike other conventional adhesives, fittydent is a real adhesive that DOES NOT dissolves when you eat or drink. It provides a lasting settling that remains for over 12 hours even in the most complicated cases (flat or narrow jaws). Fittydent prevents food debris from building up under the prosthesis.
Benefits of fittydent SuperAdhesive:
- DOES NOT dissolve when eating or drinking.
- IS NOT affected by saliva.
- You only need to apply it once a day.
- You can continue with your life as if your teeth were natural.
Recommendations for use:
1- Carefully clean and dry your denture before applying fittydent. adhesive
2- Apply the adhesive to the denture in small strips , making sure that the adhesive does not reach the edge of the denture.
3- Put the cap back on the tube immediately after using it.
4- Place the denture in your mouth and press it tightly. To get the best results, wait for 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
Warnings and suggestions:
- You might need to try several times to ascertain the quantity of fittydent adhesive that works for you. We recommend starting with a small amount and then increasing it until you get the ideal settling.
- If at the end of the day the prosthesis is tightly attached to your mouth, simply leave it on all night. Next time apply a smaller quantity of adhesive.
- If you wish to have a stronger settling, spread the adhesive creating a thin layer on all the contact surface.
- In case of sensitive gums you might feel a tingling sensation or stinging every so often. It will disappear very soon and it is totally harmless. All the ingredients present in fittydent are used in the food industry.
- Use fittydent Super Cleaning tablets to thoroughly clean your denture.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- To remove the debris from your gums, use a soft toothbrush and warm water.
- Regularly visit your dentist to make sure the denture fits your mouth.